Director - Retail Investment Sales
We Sell Retail Property in QLD
Shopping Centres | Development Sites | Large Format Retail | Freestanding Retail Investments
The Numbers That Matter
- Set 3.94% as the lowest yield in history for a QLD supermarket when IGA Tugun sold in August 2021 at auction with 17 registered bidders and 355 enquiries.
- Set 3.81% as the tightest yield in history for a QLD Red Rooster when Red Rooster Nundah sold in August 2022 at auction with 21 registered bidders and 190 enquiries.
- Personally completed over $350 million in transactions.
- Early adopter of cutting edge technology and regularly trialling new methods of marketing, consistently generating 100-250 enquiries per campaign (regardless of location or tenancy mix).
The Values That Matter
- Joint Head of QLD Retail Investment Sales with over 7 years experience ranging from auctioning single tenanted assets to multi-tenant complex Fund Through transactions.
- Lachlan started in real estate 7 years ago working as an analyst in a high-performing team building his understanding of the intricate details of financial modelling & tenancy mixes for shopping centres.
- Garnered strong relationships with many of the key Institutions, Funds and High Net Worth private investors across Australia
- Lachlan’s style can be described as direct, honest and hard working, and has a knack for pairing the right purchaser with the right seller
- Works directly for the White Family in the QLD Corporate office, which enables him to leverage Australasia’s largest real estate brand and associated investor databases.
Michael Feltoe | Regan Killian | Marli Patel | Dan White
Bachelor of Urban Development (Property Economics) | Certified Real Estate Salesperson
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
In the market