Tom joined Ray White Commercial Queensland in 2019, having spent the 15 years prior working in investment sales and office leasing roles with commercial real estate agencies JLL, Colliers International, and Savills.
Tom brings extensive experience and a deep knowledge and understanding of the commercial property market. He has developed strong relationships with key private and institutional groups at a local, national and international level.
Tom has been personally involved in over $1 billion in investment and development site sales transactions since 2016.
Major Sales Transactions Include:
- No.1 Brisbane - 217 George Street, 231 George Street and 60 Queen Street, Brisbane - $93,960,000 (Joint Agency on behalf of 151 Property/Blackstone)
- Santos Place - 32 Turbot Street, Brisbane - $370,000,000 (Exclusive Agency on behalf of Malaysian sovereign wealth fund PNB)
- Brisbane City Council Building - Green Square Brisbane, South Tower: 505 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley - $205,500,000 (Exclusive Agency on behalf of superannuation funds manager ISPT)
- Commonwealth Government Building (CASA) - 12-14 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport - $23,000,000 (Exclusive Agency on behalf of listed A-REIT Garda Capital)
- Commonwealth Government Building (ATO) - 28 Macgregor Street, Upper Mount Gravatt, Brisbane - $57,100,000 (Exclusive Agency on behalf of Private Family Office)
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business (Finance and Marketing)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Professional Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Associate Member of Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2021 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer